After installing the Kaspersky product many users want to view details of the key file. Because many users do not have full knowledge about the antivirus and once they install the application they throw the packing of the antivirus which contains the activation key. This activation key is very important when you have purchased the multi-user security plans that support different devices at the same time. I have seen many queries of those people who throw or lose the cover of Kaspersky antivirus and then ask where the Kaspersky key file is stored.
Super Easy Steps to Find Kaspersky Key File
There’s a super easy procedure to find the Kaspersky activation key into the store file. Also, you don’t have to be a tech genius to use this extremely easy step that could lead you to your Kaspersky activation key. Here are all steps that will make it easy for you to find the Kaspersky Key File.
- First, you have to open the administration console of the Kaspersky Security Center.
- After that, find the Additional / Application management folder in the above folder and then select the Kaspersky Lab License subfolder. Into this subfolder, you will have a number of keys that are stored into the Kaspersky Security Centre Key Storage.
- Now you just have to find which key you are looking for and copy-paste into your desired place.
How to find Which Kaspersky Key Belongs to Which Feature?
As you already know, after performing the above steps you will reach the main storage where Kaspersky Key File is stored. But now the question arrived at how a beginner identifies which key is related to which product. To clear this confusion here’s a simple tip that will help you to find the Kaspersky key file as soon as possible.
- After reaching the main storage place you will see all the alphanumeric key files that relate to different products and features.
- You will see the name of the application there with the activation key with complete details.
- A clear license description will be there that defines your product is on trial, commercial, or on subscription.
- You also see the expiration date of the application that you have installed into your device.
Incase you are planning to get Kaspersky Product then do check out Kaspersky Promo Code for some amazing offers.