When any business wants to reach millions of people at one time then the paid results are one of the biggest answers to it. The started running their website on the different search engines to reach a high audience in minimum time. One of the known platforms for paid advertising is Google but sometimes Google paid advertising costs too high. So, you can easily use its alternative that is more reliable and affordable in the comparison of google that is Bing Ads (Microsoft Advertising).
When you have a question or want to find something then you just google it- because it is one of the known platforms for all the users. So the Google Adwords is more famous as compared to the Bing Ads.
But in recent days bings ads now capturing 25% of online search result volume and this ratio is growing day by day. For comparing the result of these two search engines I was using Bing ads for the last month and I know the reason behind growing its popularity. On this platform, you will get the best results related to your query and there are many goods reasons behind Why Bing ads are growing in popularity?
So let’s check out the reason behind in growing popularity of bing ads and how it works?
What is Bing Ads?
Bing Ads is the Microsoft version of Google Adwords. The Google Adwords allows running ads on google search engine or Google partner networks. In the same way, Bing Ads allows you to run ads on the both Bing search engine or its related partner’s networks such as Yahoo, AOL. Bing ads display ads on top, bottom, & side of the search engine result page. Any user can advertise any kind of product ad to the related keywords.
If you want to use its services then first know about it how Bing Ads works.
How does Bing Ads work?
Bing ads is an online advertising platform that promotes your business through Pay-per-click (PPC) advertising. The ads on the search engine result page appear when users search the keywords that relate to ads. If you want to create ads on big ads then you have to follow some easy steps. Just create a Microsoft advertising account, then create your campaign, set your keywords that related to your advertising, write ad copy, add display features, add your bid maximum and launch your ad on the search engine.
Follow the steps to open an account
- Simply go the official site of Microsoft advertising
- Click on sign up now
- Add an account email and password
- Add the required information that is phone number, name, address, time zone, etc.
- Use this platform.
Once you have created your account then you can create your ad. For creating an ad you only have to set the URL and add text. People will direct when they click on the ad. Once you have created your ad, the input your ad bid, total campaign budget, and targeted keywords.
This one is the easiest way to start your business campaign. Once you have created your ads then you can set to gain the conversion rates when you set your bid amount. You can easily monitor the performance and check out the results of your bing ads campaigns by creating your account on Microsoft advertising.
How much does Bing Ads Cost?
Sign up in the Microsoft advertising is free of cost. The bing ads charge the amount on the display of the Cost per click advertising. The coat of the advertising is set according to your industry and keywords. Each time a searcher clicks on your advertising you will be charged a set of amount. They offer you the Bing Ads $100 Credit on the expenditure of $25.
Microsoft advertising Cost Per Click Rates according to Industry
|Clothes & Accessories||$0.91|
|Financial Services & Insurance||$1.82|
|Health & Wellness||$1.70|
For Whom Microsoft Advertising is a good option?
Bing ads are suitable for those who want to start the campaign of their business at affordable prices. They help many retail and finance companies. It targets a very specific consumer demographic. Know about How Bing Ads is good for advertising and for whom?
Types of companies for which Microsoft advertising is the best choice.
- Retail Brands- They offer the best features to the retail advertisers. They include the feature of a call to action, images and product ads views.
- Financial Brands- They allow you to place ads on other search engines like yahoo which serve that many financial and investment users.
- Brands with High Tickets Items- This one is for those who have earned more than $75000 or more. The companies are related to a big industry, vehicles, luxury items and more.
- Brands targeted an older demographic- They also target the audience according to the related age group. They make the category pf those products that fall in the middle age demographics.
Pros and Cons of Microsoft Advertising
Before using its services you have to know the Pros & Cons of Bing Ads. By knowing these pros and cons it becomes easy to use its services if you want to.
Pros Of Bing Ads
- Multiple ad locations
- Robust Targeting
- Less Competition among the peoples
- Easy to afford
- Higher-income use base
Cons of Bing Ads
- Having less reach as compared to Google Ads
- User Demographic
Which type of Bing ads-free tools are available for you?
Bing ads offer many amazing frees of cost services to their users. If you are working for targeting your focus keyword then you can easily use its free tool for finding the best keyword.
- Add Keyword Tool– This tool will help you in finding the most suitable keyword according to your domain name or page URL. For using this free tool you only have to sign up into the Microsoft Advertising Account.
- Keyword Planner– you can easily search for the many keywords that related to your specific search results. Here you will get all the information about the competitive keywords and phrase.
- Microsoft Advertising Intelligence– Through this you will get the depth keyword research information that will help you in targeting your maximum number of audiences over the search engine result page.
- Ad Preview and Diagnostics Tools– With this free tool you preview your ads before making it live on the search engine.
- Microsoft Advertising Editor– You can download this tool from the “Tools Tab” in your Microsoft Advertising account. This will helps you adding and making changes in your campaign offline.
Conclusion: Microsoft Advertising
Microsoft advertising is also known as Bing Ads. It is one of the best platforms for running a campaign over the internet with the best result. This platform is suitable for those who want to promote their business in a low budget. They target the audience in a very different manner. They target the audience according to the age demographics or in many ways. Bing Ads account for 25% off the audience and increasing its ratio day by day.
So who are interested in creating their business campaign in the low budget they can go with Bing ads and use its free and paid features for the maximum beneficial performance.