BlueHost is one of the most trusted companies all over the world. Their plans are affordable and reliable. BlueHost has a good record for a long time. Although, we all know that nothing is perfect in the world. So, BlueHost has some cons also. We will discuss both topics the pros and cons of Bluehost in this BlueHost Review 2022. This review is based on lots of experiments and surveys. We will also discuss the different packages and plans for BlueHost. After reading this article you will get almost everything you want to know about the BlueHost.
Background of BlueHost
BlueHost is started in 1996 by Matt Heaton That time BlueHost was known as 0catch.com then in 2003, after the successful startup, they renamed his company from 0catch to BlueHost. Currently, BlueHost is hosting more than 2 million websites that show the popularity of the BlueHost.
BlueHost has a partnership with WordPress for over 10 years. They maintain a special team to support WordPress. An engineering team is also there for the core development of WordPress.
Why should you Choose BlueHost?
There are several benefits to BlueHost. If you are thinking that why should you choose BlueHost? Then we will give you the answer. Let’s begin.
- Great uptime- BlueHost uptime is 99.99%. This is a good uptime. Any server needs to have good uptime. If your server’s uptime is not good. So, there is a strong possibility that you are going to face lots of difficulties in the future.
- A free SSL Certificate-SSL Certificate is a must. If you want to secure your website. Bluehost provides a free SSL certificate.
- Free Domain- When you thing to start a website the first thing you need is a domain name. Most of the companies take extra charges to give a domain name. But in the case of BlueHost, if you purchase hosting from BlueHost then you will get a free domain name.
- Excellent Customer support-BlueHost Customer Support is very reliable and they are very supportive. When we called the BlueHost support team our call connected within 12 seconds. They listen to our problem patiently and help us. They answered every question very calmly and in an easy language. If you are not comfortable with the phone. You can use live chat and many features are available to support you.
Those were some reasons that why should you choose BlueHost or you can say the pros of BlueHost. I hope you got the answer. Now let’s take a look at the cons of BlueHost.
Cons of Bluehost
As we all know that nothing is perfect in the world. Similarly, BlueHost has not only pros but it has cons also.
- Renewal prices are high-You can get hosting or domain at a low price on BlueHost. But at the time of renewal, you have to pay more amount compared to the last amount. This is a common phenomenon with every hosting company.
- No Free Site Migration- Mostly companies provide free site migration but in the case of BlueHost. You have to pay a specific amount for site migration.
Although, during Bluehost Black Friday sale, it offers various exclusive Bluehost Black Friday deals with huge discount on its hosting plans.
The next most common question. Which is generally people ask me that is BlueHost good for beginners? So if you also want to know the answer so let’s move on to the next paragraph.
Is BlueHost Good For The Beginners?
Generally, beginners face lots of confusion while choosing a hosting plan. To solve this problem and to find out the answers. We did many types of research and experiments and we got that BlueHost is good for beginners. Why?
- Customized cPanel- It’s difficult for beginners to manage expert cPanel. BlueHost provides a customized cPanel which is easy to use for beginners.
- Easy to install and use WordPress-WordPress has a partnership with BlueHost that makes it easy to use. BlueHost maintains a team for special support for WordPress users. So, if you are using WordPress then BlueHost can be a good option for you.
- Technical knowledge not required you don’t have technical knowledge. Still, you can easily understand and use BlueHost.
- Free Marketing Credits- When you will spend $25 on Google ads then you will get free $100 Marketing Credits to use on Google Ads. Similarly, if you spend $25 on Microsoft Advertising then you will get free $100 Marketing credits to use on Microsoft Advertising.
- 30 days Money-Back Guarantee- Still if you have any doubt? You can take a trail of BlueHost. If you don’t feel satisfied then BlueHost provides 30 days money-back guarantee. Cancel your plan and you will easily get your refund.
So, You saw that Beginners have lots of benefits. If they choose BlueHost. After that, you must know that BlueHost doesn’t provide the only web hosting. They provide multiple services. In this Bluehost Review, You will get to know about all its plans & services offered by them to its users.
Services of BlueHost
BlueHost provides many types of services like domain name, Web Hosting, full-service website, SEO service, pay per click service, we will discuss all the services and plans one by one so you will be able to select the best for your website. The very first service we are going to discuss is the domain name.
If you are thinking to create a website then the very first thing you need is a domain name. The domain name is the address of your website on the internet. It’s very easy to buy a domain from BlueHost. You will simply find the domain search bar on the website. Just check the availability of your domain and if it’s available then take it.
The prices of domain names differ as per your choice of domain name extension. Now, what is the domain name extension? In very simple words, the last part of your domain name is known as domain name extension. Like, .com, .in,.net ,.blog. Here are some popular LTDs and their prices on BlueHost.
Bluehost provides a free domain name for 1 year if you are purchasing hosting from Bluehost. Otherwise, you have to pay to get a domain. The second and the most popular service of BlueHost is Webhosting. So, move to the next para to get the knowledge about the packages of Webhosting at BlueHost.
Bluehost Web Hosting Plan
BlueHost is known for its web hosting service. It has many different packages at relevant prices and every package has different plans. Here you will get a quite brief description of all packages. These are all packages that BlueHost provides.
- Shared Web Hosting
- VPS Web Hosting
- Dedicated Web Hosting
- WordPress Hosting
All packages are different and made to fulfill the different needs of the users. Here we are going to discuss the very first basic BlueHost shared hosting plan. So let’s take a look at the Bluehost Shared hosting plan.
BlueHost Shared Hosting Plan
Bluehost provides a very cheap shared hosting plan. If you are puzzled that what is shared hosting? So, Shared hosting is that type of hosting where multiple users share a single server. BlueHost provides 4 Shared Hosting plans.
- Choice Plus
The very first basic BlueHost Shared hosting plan starts with just $2.95/mo*. Although, shared web hosting is quite slow loading speed compared to other plans. If you are planning to start a website or blogging then the basic plan can be a good option for you. After that, if you want to start multiple websites or blogging or you want to do experiments. So, you can choose the Plus or choice plus plan. Here you will get all the necessary features to run multiple websites. Pro is the highest price plan among all BlueHost Shared Hosting plans but the Pro plan has most features as well. You will get High Performance in Pro plan.
BlueHost VPS Hosting
Before starting the BlueHost VPS plan, Let’s take a look at the question. what is VPS Hosting? VPS hosting is a mixture of shared and dedicated hosting. Here you will get an environment of dedicated hosting. BlueHost VPS hosting has 3 plans.
The first BlueHost VPS hosting Plan starts with $18.99/mo*. Here you will get your operating system. So, Bluehost VPS hosting has a good level of security. The loading time is also good compared to the shared hosting plan.
BlueHost Dedicated Hosting
BlueHost Dedicated Hosting has the highest price hosting Plans but this plan has the highest features as well. It has 3 plans of Dedicated hosting. So, let’s see the plans.
BlueHost Dedicated hosting plan starts with just $79.99/mo*. If you are running an e-commerce or you want to upgrade your plan from VPS then BlueHost dedicated hosting is best for you. Here you are not sharing the server’s resources with anyone. All resources are to your own. BlueHost dedicated servers have a great level of security and high performance.
BlueHost WordPress Hosting
It has a special type of hosting which is specially customized for WordPress users. WordPress hosting has different plans. We will see all types of BlueHost WordPress Hosting one by one. First of all, let’s take a look at multiple types of WordPress BlueHost hosting. There are three types of BlueHost WordPress Hosting.
- BlueHost Shared WordPress Hosting
- BlueHost WP Pro (new) Hosting
- BlueHost WordPress e-commerce Hosting
Those were the types of WordPress hosting that BlueHost provides. Let’s get started with The first BlueHost Shared Hosting Plan.
BlueHost WordPress Shared Hosting Plan
It is the cheapest plan among all plans. BlueHost Shared Hosting has three plans. Every plan has some extra benefits. There are 3 plans.
- Choice Plus
If you are a beginner and you want to start a website. Then the basic plan can be a good option for you. Here you will get all the necessary features to start and run a website. The price starts at only $2.95/mo*.
Plus plan is for the users who want to create more than one website. If you are interested and serious about blogging then the choice plan is a good option. Here you will get unlimited Websites, Unlimited bandwidth, and many more features to run multiple websites.
I will suggest choosing Choice plus plan instead of the Plus plan because the Plus plan and the Choice Plus plan has the same price. They both are $5.45. But Choice Plus plan has CodeGuard Basic Backup. Renewal prices may differ. Now let’s move on to the next Type of hosting BlueHost WP Pro hosting.
WP Pro (new)
WP Pro is the new introducing website. BlueHost claim that WP Pro is their best Managed WordPress Hosting. The starting price is $19.95/mo*. WP Pro is the most expensive hosting among all WordPress Hosting but It has the most advanced features as well. WP Pro has 3 types of plans.
Every plan is made from a different perspective. Like, build plan is made for the people who want to start a professional website. The growth plan is to build a large amount of traffic on the website. The Scale plan is basically for that kind of person who wants to start an e-commerce website. Scale plan has every advance features which are required to run an e-commerce Website.
BlueHost WordPress e-commerce
If a person wants to sell something online and have some budget problem then BlueHost WordPress hosting is one of the best options for him or her. It is specially customized for the WordPress e-commerce website. There are three types of BlueHost WordPress e-commerce hosting.
If the user is just going to start e-commerce then a starter plan suits this situation. This is very cheap. The starting price is $6.95/mo*. After that, If the traffic will increase on the website. you can choose the second plan that is the plus plan. Here you will get unlimited stores. Unlimited SSD storage. The third and last plan of the BlueHost WordPress e-commerce hosting. BlueHost WordPress Pro. Pro plan includes Plus plan. Pro plan has an advance feature that you will get BlueHost SEO Tool starts. It will help you to rank your website.
A party from Domain name and Web Hosting BlueHost provides other services as well. These services are basically to improve your site.
- Full-service website- In this service BlueHost’s professional website designers will design your website. They will add keywords and make your website mobile-friendly.
- SEO Services- They will help you to rank your website with the best keywords and see your analytics to know the numbers of visitors.
- Pay Per Click service-BlueHost team will make add campaigns to get instant traffic on your website. You will get the control over your daily budget and the place where exactly you want to show your add.
- Website Migration-The BlueHost professional team will help you to migrate your site.
Those were Professional services provided by BlueHost. Now you got almost everything you want. So at the end. Let’s see what did we observe in this BlueHost Review.
Conclusion – Bluehost Review 2022
We saw in this BlueHost review that Bluehost has a good record for a long time and uptime is best. BlueHost provides many great features to its users like free SSL Certificated, free domain, and excellent customer support. It’s best for the beginners because here you will get a customized cPanel which is easy to use for beginners and many benefits like marketing credits and 24/7 customer supports. Bluehost has many types of Plans and packages. You can grab the benefits of all these services by using the Bluehost Coupon Code. With this discount code, you can easily secure maximum dollars on its purchases. There are several benefits that why should you choose BlueHost but on the other hand it has some cons also like renewal prices are high and transfer is not free.